Applying loose mineral foundation? Well all you need to do is ‘swirl, tap, buff’, right? WRONG. PRIIA’s loose mineral foundation is applied differently. It’s a better application process that is more kind & gentle to your skin (especially if you’re acne-prone) AND gives you better results!
PRIIA’s loose mineral foundation is already formulated to adhere really well to the skin so there’s absolutely no need to do any crazy swirling and buffing. All you need to do is our easy-to-learn 3-step ‘Stamp & Blend’ technique!
- Dispense a few sprinkles of foundation into the lid of your jar OR into your Minerals Mate Tray.
- Dip the head of our synthetic Flat Top Brush into the dispensed minerals making sure to really press the brush head into them. You want the minerals to be loaded well into the brush head.
- Starting at the outside edges of your face, gently ‘stamp’ the brush head onto your skin and then go back and blend downward in one direction. Go back and repeat this process working toward the inside of your face until you reach your desired coverage. PS- blending downward also helps to lay fine facial hair flat giving the skin an overall better appearance!
That’s it! It’s so easy! Here’s a few extra tips to help with you this application method:
- Before applying your loose mineral foundation make sure that any skin care products you’ve put on your skin have had a chance to fully absorb. If not, your minerals will adhere to spots making the end result look patchy and splotchy.
- Apply our Acne-Safe Foundation Primer BEFORE loose mineral foundation application to increase the longevity of your foundation. All you need is a pea-sized or less amount of primer to get the job done.
- Got large pores? Make sure to really press the foundation into the areas of your face that have enlarged pores (generally this is in your T-Zone). Basically, you’re “filling in the holes”. Don’t worry- our products will NOT clog your pores so press away!