Today’s post is a step-by-step tutorial about how to get the ultimate full coverage using PRIIA Cosmetics Essential Cover Loose Mineral Foundation.
There’s actually several ways to do this such as: adding multiple layers of loose foundation and layering our loose and creme foundation together. However, today we’ll teach you how to do the ‘Boosted Coverage Method”. It’s so easy and perfect for those who use our loose mineral foundation for stage makeup and for those with severe acne/facial redness/hyperpigmentation.
Boosted Coverage Method (excellent for severe acne coverage, stage makeup, bridal, special events)
1. Dispense PRIIA’s loose mineral foundation into the lid of the jar.
2. Lightly mist your Flat Top Brush or Flat Top Buki with a favorite gentle toner (non-acid based) or DISTILLED water (do not use tap water).
3. If the brush is too damp, gently blot off any excess moisture on a tissue or the back of your hand.
4. Dip the brush head into the lid to pick up the product.
5. Apply the product using PRIIA’s signature ‘Stamp & Blend’ method making sure to work quickly and blend out evenly into the hair line, past the jaw line and down onto the neck.
We hope you enjoyed this product tutorial. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to use the CONTACT US form at www.priia.com.