Perfect Foundation Application
How To Use Our Loose Mineral Jars
1. Remove the jar lid. For loose mineral foundation, HydraControl™ and Smoothing Finishing Powder, simply turn the dial on the sifter to open the holes. For all other loose mineral powders, remove the jar lid, remove the plastic sifter insert and dispense the powder.
2. Tap out a few sprinkles of powder into the lid of the jar. Dispense LESS than what you think you'll need. A little goes a long way with our minerals! When finished, turn the dial again to close the sifter. For all other loose mineral powders when finished, either replace the plastic sifter insert OR turn the sifter to its closed position.
3. Choose your brush based upon your desired coverage. Our Jumbo Flat Top Brush will provide more full coverage. Our Jumbo Powder Buffer Brush will provide a lighter application.
PRIIA's Signature Loose Mineral Foundation 'Stamp & Blend' Technique
1. Dip your brush head into the lid to pick up some powder, tap off any excess minerals back into the lid. Now you're ready to apply.
2. Starting at the outside edges of your face working in a clockwise manner, gently 'stamp' the brush on your skin and then go back and blend down and outwards in one direction.
3. Go back and repeat this process working toward the inside of the face until you reach your desired coverage amount. Blend well into the hairline and down onto the neck and decollete`area. There's no need for rigorous buffing- gentle down and outward blending is all you have to do with PRIIA®.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.